Customer Service Statement
Active IQ is a truly unique and energetic awarding organisation that consistently looks to improve the experiences of our centres and learners.
We set ourselves extremely high levels of service expectations as we strive to maintain our reputation as a leading awarding organisation. Below is a summary of our commitments to our customers; these commitments are reviewed regularly in light of experience and feedback.
We will endeavour at all times to provide centres with:
- A streamlined and supportive centre and qualification approval process.
- A user friendly and informative website and supporting materials.
- High-quality resources that will enhance your delivery, image and the service that you offer your customers.
- A dynamic technical team that is committed to providing qualifications that are fit for purpose and have the support of the appropriate industry bodies and, where appropriate, allow access to public funding.
- An assurance that our business is conducted in a professional manner at all times.
- Technical support on a daily basis.
- A knowledgeable and supportive external verification team.
- Excellent value for money.
- Centre training days and eClinics for a wide range of qualifications.
- External assessment results within five working days.
- Certificates for successful claims within five working days.
- Bespoke training days that meet the needs of individual centres (please visit Active IQ Fees List for applicable charges).
We will endeavour at all times to:
- Deal with all telephone and email enquiries on the same working day.
- Ensure a respectful, friendly and supportive attitude at all times to everyone visiting and associated with the company, in whatever capacity.
- Listen to and respond positively to feedback and suggestions.
- Provide publications and assessment materials in Welsh or Irish, or in an alternative format, where there is sufficient demand for such materials. Depending on the level of demand, we reserve the right to pass on some or all costs for developing the additional materials to the centres concerned. To discuss this option and to establish if there are any additional costs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, when responding to external enquiries, we are not obliged (as recommended by the regulators Ofqual and Qualifications Wales) to disclose information if to do so would be a breach of confidentiality and/or any other legal duty.
Due to the high standards we expect of our staff and the service they should provide to our centres we do not believe that we should have dissatisfied customers.
However, should a situation arise whereby you wish to complain about any aspect of Active IQ and/or the services we provide, please read our Complaints Policy.
Should a situation arise where you wish to complain about any aspect of Active IQ directly to Ofqual or Qualifications Wales, the contact details are:
Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation
0300 303 3344
0333 077 2701
Council for the Curriculum, Examinations & Assessment (CCEA)
29 Clarendon Road