Looking to take an Active IQ qualification? Click here to find a course provider near you.
Are you considering a career in the active leisure sector?
There has never been a better time to choose an Active IQ qualification. Whether you are a new learner or a professional looking to develop your career, we have a qualification to suit the next stage in your development.
On this website you can search for specific qualifications, different areas of specialism (e.g. fitness or leisure management) and approved centres offering Active IQ qualifications in your local area. Each centre will list their offering according to qualification level or subject area.
All centres have been approved by Active IQ and have completed a rigorous approval process, this includes quality checks and, where appropriate, site visits are made prior to full approval being granted.
We work closely with all of our centres to ensure the programme delivery meets our high standards. Our quality team make regular visits to review the teaching standards, to see how learner performance is assessed and to review the centre’s own internal quality control measures.
We always recommend that you do your own research before paying any fees to a training provider. Remember, once you have paid, you may be subject to a set of terms and conditions that will constitute a contract between yourself, as the learner, and the centre. These agreements are separate to an awarding organisation’s involvement.
When you are searching for the best place to study, here are some questions you might want to ask:
- Does this centre offer exactly the qualification I am looking for?
- Does it offer other similar products if I wish to complete further training?
- Does it offer models of learning and delivery suitable to my needs and expectations?
- If elements of the course are online/distance delivery, how will the centre support my learning and progression? (How can I access tutors and what teaching support does it provide? Will this suit me?)
- What social media profile does it have and what are current learners saying about the courses and their own experiences?
- What is the centre’s website like and have I got all the information I need?
- Are there third party references available to review?
- Have I read and fully understood the centre’s terms and conditions?