The aim of this qualification is to develop learners with existing knowledge and skills in gym instruction who would like to pursue a career in personal training.
- A suitable Level 2 qualification in Fitness Instructing (Gym).
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
- There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
This qualification comprises of eight mandatory units (38 credits).
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Coursework/Project, Multiple Choice Examination, Portfolio of Evidence
Fees For Centres
£50 Hard Copy Manual fee
£125 eLearning fee
This qualification provides progression to:
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Active IQ Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga