- be able to plan and instruct sports conditioning programmes to improve exercise and sports performance.
- Learners must hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent, or a Level 2 Coaching qualification or a Level 2 Activity Leadership qualification.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
Learners must complete the two mandatory units.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
This qualification provides progression on to:
- Other Active IQ qualifications e.g.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Instructing Outdoor Fitness.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance.