This qualification is intended for those who lead a team of internal quality assurance staff.
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment.
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
- A1 Assess candidate performance using a range of methods.
- D32 Assess candidate performance and D33 Assess candidate using differing sources of evidence.
This qualification comprises 3 mandatory units (17 credits).
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Portfolio of Evidence
Fees For Centres
£15 Hard Copy Manual fee
This qualification may provide progression to the following External Verification qualifications:
- Active IQ Level 4 Award in Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment Processes and Practice.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Leading the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.