The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with additional teaching skills this will enable them to work with a range of clients and small equipment.
- Learners need to hold the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork or equivalent.
- Learners need to have had a minimum of 6 – 12 months experience in Instructing Pilates Matwork post qualifying at Level 3
Learners must complete all 3 mandatory units (11 credits) in Group A and a minimum of 7 credits from the optional units in Group B. A minimum of 3 credits must come from Group B Special Populations.
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
N/A Hard Copy Manual fee
This qualification provides direct progression on to other specialist qualifications e.g.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate In Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate In Physical Activity and Weight Management for Obese and Diabetic Clients.