This qualification is intended for those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance without any requirement to quality assure.
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- The Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment.
- The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
- A1 Assess candidate performance using a range of methods.
- D32 Assess candidate performance and D33 Assess candidate using differing sources of evidence.
This qualification comprises 1 mandatory unit (6 credits).
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Portfolio of Evidence
Fees For Centres
£15 Hard Copy Manual fee
£40 eLearning fee
This qualification provides progression to the following Internal quality assurance qualifications:
- Active IQ Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.