This qualification is intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre. The objective of this qualification is to assess the performance of a learning and development practitioner with responsibility for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- The Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment.
- The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
- A1 Assess Candidate Performance Using a Range of Methods.
- D32 Assess Candidate Performance and D33 Assess Candidate Using Differing Sources of evidence.
Learners must also:
- Show current evidence of Continuing Professional Development in assessment and quality assurance.
- Have up-to-date working knowledge and experience of best practice in assessment and quality assurance.
This qualification comprises 2 mandatory units (12 credits). Successful achievement of both units must be achieved for the full qualification.
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Portfolio of Evidence
Fees For Centres
£15 Hard Copy Manual fee
This qualification provides progression to the Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.