The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to plan, prepare and deliver safe and effective Yoga sessions.
- A minimum of two years experience of participating in yoga classes is desirable.
- The course requires physical exertion, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
- There is an element of communication involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at Level 2.
Learners must complete the five mandatory units (38 credits).
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Coursework/Project, Multiple Choice Examination, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
£45 Hard Copy Manual fee
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Other fitness instruction qualifications at Level 2 or Level 3.
- Level 3 qualifications for learners who wish to further their knowledge and skills.