The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to support the delivery of low risk activities that contribute to a physical education and school sport programme through curriculum-based and/ or extra-curricular activities.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Learners must complete all eight mandatory units (28 credits).
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
This qualification provides progression to:
- Level 3 Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport.
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- Other teaching and assessing qualifications.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Sports Development.
- A wide variety of coaching qualifications.