- be able to deliver fun and meaningful physical activity to children aged 2 – 5 years.
- Learners must be aged 16+.
- Learners need to have already achieved at least a Level 2 qualification that meets the ‘full and relevant’ criteria for working in the sector.
- Learners should have sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to study at Level 3.
Learners must complete the three mandatory units to achieve this qualification.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification provides progression on to:
- Fitness and Activity Leader qualifications e.g.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Leading Health Related Activity Sessions.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Promoting Community Health and Well Being.