- How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health.
- The nutrients required to maintain health.
- How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity.
- How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals.
- The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices.
- Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement.
- A suitable Level 2 qualification in Fitness Instructing.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and maths involved, so learners should have basic skills in communication and maths pitched at pitched at level 2 (as a minimum).
Learners must complete the one mandatory unit.
Coursework/Project, E-assessment, Multiple Choice Examination, Portfolio of Evidence
Fees For Centres
£33 Registration / Certification fee
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral.
- Other related qualifications.