- be able to plan and instruct outdoor fitness sessions.
- Learners must hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
Learners must complete the one mandatory unit.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
This qualification provides progression on to:
- Other Active IQ qualifications e.g.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Conditioning for Exercise and Sports Performance.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance.