The Active IQ Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety is a competence-based qualification that provides learners with an opportunity to be assessed, over a period of time, on both the practical and theoretical aspects of ensuring spectators’ safety at events.
There are no specific entry requirements but a basic level of communication is required.
The learner must achieve all six mandatory units for (29 credits) which are:
1. Prepare for spectator events
2. Control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
3. Monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
4. Support the work of the team and organisation
5. Help to manage conflict
6. Deal with accidents and emergencies
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Learner Achievement Portfolio.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
£8 Printed NVQ Portfolio fee
This qualification provides progression onto the Level 3 NVQ In Spectator Safety.