To provide learners with the essential knowledge and skills required for those who wish to pursue or
further a career in sales.
This qualification gives learners the opportunity to gain a nationally accredited qualification which
provides the essential knowledge, techniques and personal qualities required for an occupation in sales.
• No specific previous experience is required.
• This qualification is open to all.
• A basic level of communication is required.
Learners must complete a minimum of 18 credits,
Learners must complete all four units (14 credits) from the Mandatory Units (Group A) and a minimum
of 4 credits from the Optional Units (Group B).
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence
Fees For Centres
This qualification provides direct progression to:
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sales.
- Active IQ Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Sales.
- Active IQ Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Sales.