- AVAILABLE FROM SEPTEMBER 2018
Active IQ and Sports Leaders UK have teamed together to collaborate on an exciting new venture to support the Key Stage 4 Curriculum in schools. The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the broad base of knowledge and skills to be able to develop leadership skills, lead activity sessions and manage health and wellbeing.
- There are no specific entry requirements.
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, so a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved, so learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2 (as a minimum).
This qualification is comprised of eight mandatory units. For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Coursework/Project, Multiple Choice Examination, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
This qualification provides progression onto further learning or training: Technical Certificates or Tech Levels, e.g.:
- Active IQ Level 2 Diploma in Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercise Science.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercise Science.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Physical Activity.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training for Health, Fitness and Performance.
- Sports Leaders UK Level 2 Award in Sports Leadership.
Vocational qualifications, e.g.:
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing.