- Anatomy, physiology and nutrition and how they relate to exercise and fitness.
- Health and safety in the fitness environment.
- The skills to conduct client and group inductions in a gym-based environment and support exercise adherence and a healthy lifestyle.
- The skills to plan, instruct and supervise safe and effective exercise and physical activity sessions.
- Professionalism for fitness instructing.
- Personal and professional development.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
Learners must complete the five mandatory units.
Coursework/Project, Multiple Choice Examination, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
£77 Registration / Certification fee
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Prenatal and Postnatal Exercise Programmes.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Exercise Programmes for Older Adults.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Exercise Programmes for Disabled Clients.
- Other related Level 2 and/or Level 3 qualifications, for example:
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuits.
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells.
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Suspended Movement Training.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Group Exercise).
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Promoting Community Health and Well-Being.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health.