The purpose of this qualification is to provide learners with the underpinning knowledge of customer service, the legislation relating to the customer environment and the relationship between customer service and brand. Learners are given the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills in delivering an exceptional customer experience including communication skills, making a good impression, dealing with customers in a variety of situations and to be able to resolve customer service problems.
- There are no specific entry requirements.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
Learners must complete the three mandatory units.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
£25 Hard Copy Manual fee
tbc eLearning fee
- Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship.
- Active IQ Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Sector specific qualifications.