- Be able to work in a customer-facing environment.
- Be able to deliver good customer care and work effectively with internal and external customers.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Learners must complete the three mandatory units (16 credits).
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence
Fees For Centres
This qualification provides progression to:
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration.