The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to test pool water. In order to maintain the safety of pool users and water quality the pool plant qualification is required for all facilities to meet the UK codes of practice and Health and Safety legislation.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Learners must achieve the one mandatory unit (2 credits).
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
£12.50 Hard Copy Manual fee
This qualification provides progression on to:
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Pool Plant Operations.
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Pool Plant Operations.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations.
- Active IQ Level 2 NVQ in Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being Operational Services.
- Active IQ Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Leisure Management.