- Explain the links between activity and better health and demonstrate the opportunities within daily life to become more active.
- Facilitate learning in a practical environment that motivates learners and is relevant to adult life.
No specific previous experience required.
Learners must complete both mandatory units (6 credits).
For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
Coursework/Project, Portfolio of Evidence, Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
Fees For Centres
£10 Hard Copy Manual fee
This qualification provides progression to:
- Active IQ Level 1 Award in Active Healthy Living
- Active IQ Level 1 Award in Assisting Health-Related Activity Sessions
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Leading Health-Related Activity Sessions
- NVQ/SVQ Level 2 Instructing Exercise and Fitness
- NVQ/SVQ Level 2 Activity Leadership