As your qualification partner we are committed to providing you with an enhanced service and therefore we have launched our Enhanced Exercise Professional Toolkits.
The aim of these is to help you offer your learner the ‘full package’ and become a long term training partner for them, ensuring they continue their learning and education journey with you. We have looked at the industry and spoken to employers about what awards and training they need, and as a result we are pleased to exclusively offer you the following:
Enhanced Skills Toolkit:
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions (£25),
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Suspended Movement Training (£25) and Level 2 Award in Studio Cycling (£25)
- All three awards cost £75 but we can offer you one free when you buy this toolkit, so the cost is £50.
Specialist Skills Toolkit:
- Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes (£30)
- Level 3 Award in Designing Exercise Programmes for Older Adults (£30)
- Level 3 Award in Facilitating Behaviour Change for Health and Wellbeing (£30)
All three cost £90 but we can offer you one free when you purchase this toolkit, so the cost is £60.
Children’s Activity Professionals Toolkit:
- Level 2 Award in Adapting Fitness Instruction for Adolescents (£25),
- Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People in Sport and Active Leisure (£25)
- Level 2 Certificate in Delivering Physical Activities to Children Under 5- (£35).
All three cost £85 but we can offer you this toolkit for £60.
For more information about these great value packages and to qualify for a free Active IQ approval please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org