Active IQ Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
About this Qualification
This qualification is intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment Centre.
Entry Requirements and Progression
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- A1 Assess candidate performance using a range of methods
- D32 Assess candidate performance and D33 assess candidate using differing sources of evidence
Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (eClinic, eLearning, live webinar, one-to-one tutor guidance and assessment)
You require access to a minimum of 2 assessors each with 2 learners to meet the required standards. Submission of a portfolio of evidence with a video recorded practical assessment submitted to your assessor within a 6 month period.
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice: £500 + VAT
Your tutor will arrange specific webinar dates at the commencement of the course.