How long will my application take?
Professional Recognition programme approval applications are reviewed by the Professional Recognition team within 10 working days of receipt of all the relevant programme information.
How long does my Professional Recognition last?
One year from the date Professional Recognition is granted. Centres approved to run Active IQ Professional Recognition programme(s) will be required to submit each programme on an annual basis.
What are the Professional Recognition fees?
See the About Professional Recognition page for fees.
What is the Professional Recognition criteria?
Centres applying for Professional Recognition must:
- Be able to demonstrate that their staff are technically competent to deliver the programme(s).
- Be able to demonstrate that there are internal quality assurance and review procedures in place.
- (if applicable) Be able to demonstrate a clear material difference between their non-regulated training provision and Active IQ’s regulated qualifications.
What does my centre receive if our application is successful?
Upon training being granted Professional Recognition, centres will receive:
- Confirmation of Professional Recognition from Active IQ.
- The Active IQ Professional Recognition logo which can be used on all promotional materials and certificates of achievement.
- A listing on the Professionally Recognised Centres page on the Active IQ website
- Co-branded e-certificates for all learners
How many eCertificates do I get as a part of my licence fee?
The production of eCertificates is included as a part of your licence fee, up to the below limits and based on the licence you hold.
- Bronze: 100 certs
- Silver: 200
- Gold: 350
- Platinum: 500
Additional certificates, over and above these caps, are charged at £3.50+VAT per certificate.
Do Active IQ professionally recognised programme(s) attract REPs CPD points?
Active IQ Professional Recognition is not affiliated to REPs. However, CPD training that is not endorsed can be logged by REPs members as ‘other courses’ with REPs which will enable individuals to be awarded a maximum of 2 CPD points (details here).
How can I find out more about Professional Recognition?