About Professional Recognition
Active IQ’s Professional Recognition service complements its suite of regulated qualifications and enables your business to enhance the status of your own non-regulated training programmes by gaining the Active IQ professional kite mark of quality, recognised by both employers and learners alike. We have a number of licence options available, providing a flexible service to meet a variety of organisations needs:
- Bronze: £450 + VAT per year (for 1 training programme)
- Silver: £600 + VAT per year (2–5 training programmes)
- Gold: £850 + VAT per year (6–10 training programmes)
- Platinum: £1,250 + VAT per year (11 or more training programmes)
- Centre Approval Fee: £100 + VAT (only applicable for centres not approved with Active IQ to deliver regulated qualifications)
- Select your Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum license option.
- Submit your training programme online via the Active IQ website.
- Active IQ will review your submission to ensure it meets the required standards.
- Gain approval and receive Active IQ’s Professional Recognition logo to use on your course and promotional materials.
CIMSPA is the professional development body for the UK’s sport, fitness and physical activity sector and has teamed up with Active IQ to recognise training which falls under the Professional Recognition scheme.
All organisations and training programmes, courses, workshops and conferences that are professionally recognised by Active IQ will have the opportunity to also apply to become a CIMSPA Skills Development Partner. For full details and benefits of becoming a CIMSPA Partner please click here.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org