Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the understanding, knowledge and skills needed to plan, deliver, assess and evaluate education in a specialist area and is designed to meet the requirements to work in the FE sector.
Entry Requirements and Progression
Level 2 English, Mathematics and ICT.
Please note: Individuals are not required to have achieved a Level 3 Award in Education and Training before undertaking a Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training. However, some individuals may have already achieved this qualification. Learners who have achieved the level 3 unit ‘Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training’ as part of the Award in Education and Training are eligible for credit transfer of this unit.
Learning Programme Structure
- Online programme including a face to face workshop
- Completion of this qualification takes approximately 10 months to achieve
- Initial support and guidance provided by Active IQ’s Guidance Assessor on a one-to-one basis following enrolment (via 1 x face to face delivery course, email, skype and/or phone)
- Mid-programme support and guidance provided by the allocated Guidance Assessor approximately half way through the online course (via email, skype and/or phone)
The Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is delivered via an online programme that includes 1 x face to face workshop, eClinic, eLearning, one-to-one tutor guidance and assessment.
Assessment submission of:
Portfolio of evidence, to include:
- 5 x Worksheets
- Portfolio of evidence consisting of Lesson Plans, 3 x Video Recorded observations, Evaluation reports, Assignment, Micro teaching log, Quality assurance reports
The course fee is as follows:
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training: £750 + VAT
Training day dates for the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training are available from PCD@activeiq.co.uk
All face to face workshops will be held at Active IQ’s Head Office, at Dryden House, St. Johns Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3NU.