Active IQ Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
This qualification is intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre.
Entry Requirements and Progression
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- A1 Assess candidate performance using a range of methods
- D32 Assess candidate performance and D33 assess candidate using differing sources of evidence
A variety of training options are available to suit your individual needs. For those just wishing to undertake an understanding internal quality assurance knowledge qualification, choose option 1. If you wish to achieve the additional internal quality assurance of assessment processes and practice qualification, choose option 2.
Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (eLearning, one-to-one tutor guidance and assessment)
Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (eClinic, eLearning, live webinar, one-to-one tutor guidance and assessment)
A series of written questions submitted to your assessor within a 6 week period.
You require access to a minimum of 2 assessors each with 2 learners to meet the required standards. Submission of a portfolio of evidence with a video recorded practical assessment submitted to your assessor within a 6 month period.
Course fees for the different training options available are as follows:
- Option 1: Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice – £150 + VAT
- Option 2: Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice – £500 + VAT
Your tutor will arrange specific webinar dates at the commencement of the course.
Select your preferred training option, review and complete the Active IQ Professional Career Development Application Form, then email PCD@activeiq.co.uk to book your place.
A copy of your prerequisite certificate/s and photographic identification is required prior to enrolment. If you have any queries at all regarding Active IQ Professional Career Development, please email PCD@activeiq.co.uk