Online Registration and Certification
Active IQ is pleased to provide its recognised centres with a web based registration and certification service. Using the service centres can:
- register learners
- claim certificates
- view learner records/history held securely on the Active IQ database
To obtain a unique login to the system please email email@example.com with the following information:
- the full name and email address of the person responsible for registering learners
- the internal quality assurer’s full name and email address (or the person responsible for claiming certificates once the internal quality assurer has authorised the claim*).
Once the user account(s) have been set up, Active IQ will send you a user guide and registration file as well as confirmation of the login details. You can also use the guidance videos below to help familiarise yourself with the system:
- how to register learners
- how to request certificates using a claim file
- how to request certificates using an on-screen grade entry process
Where a person other than the internal quality assurer makes a certificate claim, s/he must maintain an audit trail that clearly shows the internal quality assurer has authorised the claim.