Giving you more…
Over the last 12 months, we’ve been further developing a comprehensive support package to assist all our centres regardless of size or mode of delivery. Active IQ offer you more than just qualifications, thanks to our dedicated team supporting you each day and the vast range of additional services that we provide to our approved centres.
For more information please see our pricing structure document.
What we don’t charge for:
- Comprehensive teaching and learning resources to support qualifications – including: lecture packs, PowerPoint presentations, schemes of work, and lesson plans
- CPD webinars with new topics added for 2018
- Webinars, blogs and one to one guidance from our Chief Medical Advisor
- A dedicated business development contact offering visits and telephone support
- Remote or face to face external verifier activity
- Customer service support
- Talent match service
- Bespoke branding & company logo on a customized eLearning platform
- New for 2018 – Digital assessment and internal verification tools
Complimentary Marketing Tool Kit including:
- Up to 10 free Active IQ promotional posters – choose from a range of qualifications
- Up to 10 free Active IQ qualification promotional flyers – choose from a range of qualifications
For more information on how we support our centres and continually add value, including new services for 2018 please refer to page 3 of our ‘Giving you More’ document.
What we do charge for:
- Annual centre recognition fee – £750 (inclusive of VAT) invoiced each September (payable pro-rata for new centres)
- Registration/certification fees
- Additional qualification approval fee
- eLearning registrations
- *Overseas centres only – EV travel expenses