Ready For Your Approval Meeting
In support of your application to become an approved centre with Active IQ and in order to demonstrate that your centre is able to provide a positive learning experience, you will be required to present the following documentation:
- Copies of CVs and relevant industry certificates for the staff members who will be involved with delivery, assessment and internal verification of Active IQ qualifications
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Learner Appeals Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Documented arrangements for preventing/dealing with malpractice and maladministration.
- Staffing structure, detailing roles and responsibilities of the whole team
- Staff induction and CPD arrangements
- Guidelines for dealing with subcontracted services
- Process for confirming the identity of all learners
- Learner induction process
- Communication system for all staff and learners.
To assist you with creating the above, exemplar policy templates can be downloaded by clicking through to our Policies and Procedures page here.