Pathway to Approval
- To enquire about becoming an approved Active IQ centre, please contact Active IQ’s Approvals Team here / 01480 467950. They will explain the approval requirements and provide you with the appropriate application documentation. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss Active IQ’s qualifications, products and services, please contact a member of our Business Development Team here
- When you’re ready to apply, please complete the approval application form and email it to Active IQ’s Approvals Team for review
- On receipt of your application, your centre will be allocated an external verifier who will conduct an approval meeting* with you. At this meeting you will be required to present certain documents for review. Please view our Ready for your Visit page by clicking here for a list of required documentation
- Once the meeting has taken place, the external verifier will either grant centre approval or they will identify actions that are required prior to approval confirmation
- Once formal Active IQ approval is granted, you will receive confirmation via email with your centre’s approval certificate attached, along with further documents and links to assist you as a newly approved centre
- Upon confirmation of approval, your centre will be allocated with:
– A dedicated customer service advisor who will be able to assist you with registration, certification and examination queries.
– An account manager to provide you with important Active IQ updates and offer advice regarding your provision.
– An external verifier who will be your point of contact with regards to delivery, assessment and internal verification.
* Where a centre is approved with another awarding organisation and is able to provide evidence of this approval, Active IQ will be able to offer desk-based approval (i.e. approval without the need for an approval meeting) and a reduced approval fee will be charged (as published in our fees list).