Active IQ Level 2 Award In Understanding Nutrition, Performance and Healthy Eating
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of nutrition for performance and healthy eating.
Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health
- How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health.
- The nutrients required to maintain health.
- How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity.
- How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals.
- The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices.
- Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement.
Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance
- understand nutrition for sport and exercise performance.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
The aim of the Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to provide sports massage therapy to a range of clients who have dysfunctional tissue, without acute/post acute injuries or underlying pathological conditions.