Active IQ Level 2 Award In Instructing Kettlebells
The aim of this qualification is to train learners, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective kettlebell exercises and training sessions.
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Children)
This qualification aims to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to plan and deliver safe and effective group and individual physical exercise sessions for children aged 5 to 11 and 11 - 15 (the types of activity and delivery methods for these age groups are distinctly different).
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
The aim of this Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment as a Level 2 Fitness Instructor.
Active IQ Level 3 Award In Education and Training
The aim of the Active IQ Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualification is to provide the learner with the knowledge and skills to be able to educate and train individuals and/or groups. This qualification provides learners with the knowledge and skills to enter into the education sector.
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
This Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training qualification aims to develop learners with existing knowledge and skills in gym instruction who would like to pursue a career in personal training.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Further knowledge of anatomy and physiology applicable to personal training.
- Lifestyle and medical factors that affect wellbeing.
- Effective communication skills for client consultations to encourage healthy lifestyle behaviours and strategies for change.
- Skills to plan and conduct physical activity sessions with different types of clients in a variety of environments with a range of resources.
- Legal and professional requirements for personal training.
- How to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis if they wish to.
- How to manage, evaluate and improve own performance.