Active IQ Entry Level Award in The Principles of Health and Fitness (Entry 3)
- Explain the links between activity and better health and demonstrate the opportunities within daily life to become more active.
- Facilitate learning in a practical environment that motivates learners and is relevant to adult life.
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
The aim of this Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment as a Level 2 Fitness Instructor.
Active IQ Level 2 Diploma In Health and Fitness
This qualification gives learners the opportunity to gain a nationally accredited qualification which provides the essential knowledge, skills and personal qualities required for an occupation in the Health and Fitness sector.
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
This Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training qualification aims to develop learners with existing knowledge and skills in gym instruction who would like to pursue a career in personal training.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma In Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
The aim of the Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes developing their skills knowledge to pursue a career in personal training.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Further knowledge of anatomy and physiology applicable to personal training.
- Lifestyle and medical factors that affect wellbeing.
- Effective communication skills for client consultations to encourage healthy lifestyle behaviours and strategies for change.
- Skills to plan and conduct physical activity sessions with different types of clients in a variety of environments with a range of resources.
- Legal and professional requirements for personal training.
- How to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis if they wish to.
- How to manage, evaluate and improve own performance.