Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service and Professional Development
- Be able to work in a customer-facing environment.
- Be able to deliver good customer care and work effectively with internal and external customers.
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
The aim of this Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment as a Level 2 Fitness Instructor.
Active IQ Level 3 Award In Education and Training
The aim of the Active IQ Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualification is to provide the learner with the knowledge and skills to be able to educate and train individuals and/or groups. This qualification provides learners with the knowledge and skills to enter into the education sector.
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
This qualification is intended for those who assess both occupational competence and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace.
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
This Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training qualification aims to develop learners with existing knowledge and skills in gym instruction who would like to pursue a career in personal training.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
The aim of the Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration qualification is to provide learners with a combination of the essential business administration knowledge and skills required by those who wish to pursue or further a career in an administrative environment. This qualification gives learners the opportunity to gain a nationally accredited qualification which provides the essential knowledge, techniques and competencies required for an occupation in business administration.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma In Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
The aim of the Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes developing their skills knowledge to pursue a career in personal training.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training
- Anatomy and physiology, functional kinesiology and concepts and components of fitness.
- Nutrition for exercise, health and fitness.
- Lifestyle and medical factors that affect wellbeing.
- Analysis of client information using the most accepted techniques.
- Assessment of a client’s current health and fitness status.
- Planning and conducting of physical activity sessions, within a variety of environments using multiple resources.
- Client consultations using the most accepted methods and providing strategies for successful behaviour change.
- Communication skills to effectively build successful relationships with their clients and other health care professionals.
- Legal and professional requirements for personal training.
- How to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis if they wish to.
- How to manage, evaluate and improve own performance.
Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
The Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training aims to provide learners with the understanding, knowledge and skills needed to plan, deliver, assess and evaluate education in a specialist area.